Wednesday, August 1, 2007

Journal Entry #15

what about your plans for the rest of the summer?

I think this summer I will very busy because I have a lot of things to do. Such as, finding another schools, going to an exhibition, and visiting with my parents. First, I will leave this school and transfer to another school. I want to find a school not only near my home but also cheap. If you want to transfer to another one,there are many thing needed to do. For example, an application, I-20, testing and so on. Second, my sister will have a booth in a exhibition in August so I will go there and help her. It's a good experience to me and I won't be absent. Finally, my parents will come here in August and on that moment we will have a trip. Maybe we will go to San Francisco or San Diego. Therefor, in this summer there are many plans waited to me and I hope I will enjoyable.

No comments: