Wednesday, August 1, 2007

Journal Entry #14

what about your experience at the Angel game?

This baseball game is interesting and enjoyable. First of all, most audiences who wore red clothes and red caps were cheer for the Angels team. It's very momentum that you can see the red color full of the stands. Maybe this is why they could win the game. Second, you could feel the sense of reality in the field. If you stay at home and watch the game, you can't feel the nervous ambiance of the game. When I sat in the stands, it's easy to enjoy the game and let you feel excited. Finally, you can find American very like to watch baseball game, even if they will work tomorrow. Most of them watched the game to the end. This is my first time to see the baseball game in America. I think I already have loved the baseball. I expect next game coming.

No comments: