Wednesday, July 18, 2007

Journal Entry #11

What dreams do you have? These may be funny or silly. They may be serious or even impossible. Make a list of 10 things you would like to accomplish (see, do, eat, climb, run, have, etc.) before you die.

1. I will speak English fluently
2. I will save my first 50 thousand dollars after two years
3. to create a company
4. to become a billionaire after 35 years old
5. to buy a villa in the Hawaii.
6. to have pirate Boeing 747
7 .to have a happy family
8. to keep tough with my friends
9. let my children have affluent and safe environment
10. world peace

5 comments:

Jimmy said...

This is an interesting list. You have some very big dreams. There are some mistakes though. You need to use one verb tense throughout the list. And world peace may be your dream, but it needs to be something you can cause, affect, help, influence, etc.

By the way, if you do become a billionaire, don't forget about me! ;)

yoko said...

Your 10th dream is same as me!! You saw my site? Let's think about the way how to make it! Yoko

Pete said...

Tell me when u have your own business, don't forget to hire me

eri said...

your dreams are so big!!!
but having big dreams is good thing.
good luck!

Ricky.C said...

You must keep tough with your friends. When you create a company, don't forget me, please.